ELITE|STRIKE|TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELITE|STRIKE|TEAM

Portal for Elite-Strike-Team members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Permission to join EST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacques

Permission to join EST Empty
PostSubject: Permission to join EST   Permission to join EST I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi to all of you. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jacques, from Cape Town South Africa. I am a good friend of Heinrich and work just around the corner from him. In the game some of you will know me, due to the fact that some of you have been punishing me for quit a while and some of you have been in contact with me via messaging. I am a real active player, which is unfortuanately surrounded by EST and like everyone else in this area have been punished severely by some of you. I am currently with FTP, but are only giving support, but never had any help.

The reason why I want to join is that I am a team player and love this game to death. I do not have to many troops, but I promise you that this will be my main object and will support who ever need them.

Please make my day and except me to your alliance, I promise you will not regret it.

If there is any information you need, please let me know.

Regards Jacques bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Permission to join EST
Page 1 of 1