ELITE|STRIKE|TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELITE|STRIKE|TEAM

Portal for Elite-Strike-Team members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

joining EST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
letsop

joining EST Empty
PostSubject: joining EST   joining EST I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Hi Crackpot
I don't know how to post a link to my account, let's try this: , which is my capital - if that does not do the trick, well, what the heck - talk to Leoskya, he can give you details

I'm letsop
I'm a gaul, located near Leoskya's topmost villages, also just above ferdi. Befriended Leoskya once upon a time when he tried raiding me - then "discovered" that we are actually very close by each other - in real life. Have tried getting him over for a braai (if you don't know what that is, get a life!!), but alas, not successfull yet.

I've been part of OVS, then did a split and joined EMPIRE. But I'm a little bit out of their sphere of influence - much more into EST's. Up to now I've been developing, no real military career to speak of yet, five villages. But its time to become a bit more aggressive. But agression on your own is meaningless - if however one teams up with one or more guys it becomes a different story..

I stongly believe that EST stands a good chance of successfully completing a WW by themselves (if they can sort out their differences and start working together as a team again) - they are a respected alliance, and i would like to add my weight to such an effort - maybe by supplying resources, maybe by supplying supporting defenses, however at heart i'm an agressive player (or would like to think that i am).

Ok, that about game, go to statistics then type in my name if you want to find out more.

I see you'd also like to know a bit about myself..

I'm a chemical engineer, currently no mayor project, so lots of time, which i spent playing travian, to wife's frustration.. two kids, 11 and 13. I like playing strategic war games - such as rise of nations, etc. Also first person shooters - currently playing tom clancy's rainbow six, vegas 2. I do traditional archery, longbow - bow i made myself, shoot competitions, also like to hunt. 4x4 enthusiast, like to take my cruiser into the african bush to remote places, just returned out of mozambique..

what else do you wanna know..?

Ask your leader - Leoskaya - he can tell you about my strategies for this game

OK, so I'll wait for these formalities to be exposed off - till later guys..

Cheers,
Letsop
Back to top Go down
letsop

joining EST Empty
PostSubject: that stupid link thingy   joining EST I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
letsop

joining EST Empty
PostSubject: link   joining EST I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:46 pm

I'll try one more time:

if you see nothing between this and the sentence above, I give up, capital on -107/-15
Back to top Go down
Bablu@Crackpot
Admin
Bablu@Crackpot

joining EST Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining EST   joining EST I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks guy!

the acclamation is running, be patient..

POLL - FOR MEMBERS
Back to top Go down
https://elite-strike-team.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

joining EST Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining EST   joining EST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining EST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE|STRIKE|TEAM :: PUBLIC AREA :: Applications-
Jump to: